Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yung Berg Gets Hit Again and Yells "Call The Cops"

Video footage of Yung Berg being assualted yesterday in public has appeared online!

*Watch for Yung Berg in the Blue hoodie and white fitted. You know the little short rat*



It's sad that Maino put the 'Smack Down' on him, literally, a while back. Then he got his chain token, and then that random dude just straight disrespected him!

Aside from calling the footage out-dated, Berg has also promised he would never be sucker punched again due to his new entourage (SOHH).

"Ah man, I done seen a lot of sh*t in my life, right, but that footage that I just saw earlier was some of the most rigid, swine of f*cking wh*re footage I ever seen in my f*cking life," Berg said in a self-made video. "How dare you fraud a** n*ggas out there. I mean, I knew it was coming, personally because it was only two and a half years ago, it was only a disagreement between my manager, or my old manager, and all that other sh*t. And then, the coward sh*t is, the homie, I was watching the footage to get a glimpse of myself to see what went on and like, punching me in the back of the head while I'm talking to somebody else? Like that must be some of the fraudest sh*t I've ever seen in my life...What you need to know is -- that sh*t will never happen again.One, because I'm moving correctly. Two, because I'm moving correctly motherf*ckers. So y'all go ahead and watch old footage of me..."

No comments: