Monday, September 28, 2009

Fabolous Is Doing Better...No Car Accident!


Early Sunday morning word was that Fabolous was involved in a accident and had to be hospitalized. Folks on Twitte even started a Trending Topic (#pray4loso) wishing him well.

Hours later on Twitter, Fabolous (@myfabolouslife) talked about being rushed to the hospital because he thinks he was poisoned.


"Wow! I'm ok everyone..thanks 4 the concern. I was not in a car accident, but I think i know where it started.. Let me explain. I was drivin yesterday morning & started feeling very sick & felt like I was gon pass out while driving.. I veered off 2 da side of the road Had a ambulance called and they picked me up from the side of the road.. Maybe that's where the car accident confusion came from..Believed I was poisoned so I checked in & was given medical treatment..a lil sedated so I didn't tweet but was released 2 go late last nite Again thanks 4 ur concern & prayers.. I'm ok, No car accident, jus a lil sick.. Imma shake it off and GO IN on somebody later LOL!! (Pause) OK, Im feelin much better.. But i will play sick for a big booty, B/C cup nurse... LOL"

No comments: