Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chris Brown's Hard Labor

Chris Brown began his sentence of 180 days of hard labor today in his hometown of Virginia. He was spotted cleaning up police horse stables this morning as a part of his sentence. He will also have to complete a 52 week domestic violence program.



Yesterday, Chris Brown tweeted a link to a youtube video of “Changed Man” with the caption “Sorry ya’ll, it’s just one of those days”. The video had a montage of pictures featuring he and Rihanna. He then tweeted “My heart is incomplete … The part that is complete is my love for fans, career, friends, family … god. But I’m missing someone or something.”. I guess after everyone assumed he was referring to Rihanna, he deleted the message and replaced it with ” I AINT POSTIN S*** ELSE ABOUT ME(PERSONALLY)…. IM SO OVER ALL THIS BULLS***..“.


Shouts out to Necole Bitchie

No comments: