Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swizz Beatz Soon To Be Ex-Wife, Mashonda, Pins A Letter To Alicia Keys

I gotta shout out to my Big Sis, Egypt (www.egyptsaidso.com) and UrbanReup for pointing this story out!

All I can say is when a woman's fed-up!





@MashondaLoyal said:

After having a great evening with my son and enjoying some fun twit chat, I decided to sign off and get some work done. However, a few hours later I was advised that I should check @aliciakeystwit page. I’ve never reached out to her on twitter before. I feel our issues are a lot more serious than a website conversation. Not to mention that I’ve reached out to her many times in the beginning of this whole thing, as any wife would do. Unfortunately, I never succeeded in getting a response.

The 1st time I met AK, my husband introduced us to each other at an event. ( I have no choice but to call him my husband, until he is not anymore) In the messages that I sent to her (AK), I made it very clear that on the contrary of what she might be hearing, I am still married to my husband, living with him and just had a child. Its been two years and I still have not received a response. What I do receive, is constant displays of selfishness and disconcern to me and my son.

To see the rest of the letter-Click Here

No comments: