Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yoooo! Did You Hear?

Ghostface is calling the new EVP at Def Jam, The Dream aka Hamburgerlar, shadyyy! Appearantly, Ghost reached out to Hamburgerlar to appear on his upcoming Wizard of Poetry album, but it didn't happen!

"No Dream, nah, Dream fronted on me," Ghost explained in an interview. "Yeah, radio killer f*kin fronted. Yeah, it's Def Jam but you know certain n*ggas get cocky, these little n*ggas. It is what it is though. I ain't gonna complain about it but don't give me your f*ckin' number and tell me you gonna do something -- and renege on me. That's these lil' n*ggas. It's different eras. These different eras mean a lot. This is the bullsh*t era (Radio Planet TV)."


I didn't know Fabolous was a good swimmer? Or maybe just a good swimmer? Actually, neither. He is just being a man, and admitting where he was wrong. Fabolous recently had a phone conversation with T-Pain and apologized for his Twitter disses made towards the singer's image and career.

Fabolous speaks with Hot 97's Angie Martinez on the phone conversation.
"He called me, he hit me, he texted me and said to call him," Fab revealed in an interview. "At first, I just apologized really because I kinda jumped out the window a little bit and didn't even check in to it before I knew what I was doing. I apologized for that. Then he was just explaining the whole thing with Jay, how he felt Jay was coming at him a little bit and I told him 'I just heard an interview this morning with Jay -- on a morning show doing an interview -- saying you were one of the guys who brought it back to music and he respected you for doing it plus a few other people but he didn't like the whole genre of music jumping on auto-tune....' I had to backdown because I really provoked it, but still, I got some false information...This is how stuff starts in the industry."

No comments: