Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chris Brown Pics: Acts of Desperation

With 5 years of probation ahead of him, Chris has alot of free-time...well, once he gets done with the community service hours. Anyway, over the holiday weekend, he twittered photos of himself inside his graffiti covered family homestead over labor day weekend.

Tryna sit there like he is soooo hurt! It looks like a plea cry if you ask me! Or I could be wrong, maybe he is just thinking....hmmmm!

That's not all though! Check out the pics of his closet, his tribute to MJ, and his cars! Peep This! Peep This! Peep This! Peep This!

The cars are nice, but the closet.....That hurt my feelings! I don't care though! I still feel sorry for Chris. Rihanna should have got some type of probation! Breezy, hold your head up!

No comments: