Thursday, September 24, 2009

Khloe & Lamar Circus Wedding


Ever since I heard that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom was getting married, I thought it was a JOKE! As the date (this sunday) gets closer, I laugh even harder. And now, the skeleton have begun to come out of the closet!

One of his jumpoffs has hit the net with a damaging letter aimed at his upcoming wedding plans with Khloe :


I HAVE BEEN WITH LAMAR FOR YEARS. YES WE F*CK. YES HE PAYS MY BILLS. YES…… I HAVE AN APARTMENT. YES HE HAS BOUGHT ME A CAR. YES I WAS WITH HIM EVEN WHEN HE WAS WITH HIS BABY MAMA. SOME PEOPLE CALL ME A JUMP OFF. I KNOW WE HAVE A CONNECTION. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HIM IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, BUT HE WILL BE BACK. HE ALWAYS COMES BACK.

I SEE THAT THE KARDASHIANS HAVE MANIPULATED THIS SITUATION, MADE THIS A FAIRYTALE.
LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

LAMAR ODOM IS A DOG. HE CANNOT BE FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN. PERIOD. HE WILL WAKE UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WILL REALIZE HE HAS F*CKED HIMSELF. LAMAR IS UNSTABLE. LAMAR IS BIPOLAR. LAMAR HAS GIRLS IN EVERY CITY. KHLOE AND HER FAMILY MAY THINK THEY HAVE STRUCK GOLD – BUT WHEN HE TRAVELS DURING THE SEASON, HE WILL F*CK AROUND. HE HAS F*CKED HER FRIENDS BEFORE THEY EVEN MET. I KNOW MY SITUATION AND I DEAL WITH IT, BUT I AM NOT OKAY WITH THE KARDASHIANS PRETENDING HE IS SOMETHING HE IS NOT.
See you know what, I can't take anymore! I have a HEADACHE! A washed up/mad groupie is the worst! To be completely honest, I could care if they got married tomorrow and divorced, Saturday. If you want to read the rest of the letter, Click Here

2 comments:

Keli said...

I mean...if they like it, I love it...

but I give it two weeks before she ends up in another Rashad McCants situation...

homie better have a pre-nup.

And why would anyone want to be his...never mind...*singing in my prime time voice* Must be the money...

Unknown said...

Ive heard this might be a smoke screen for her sister Kourtney to get married to her baby daddy. Smart move if true. Love the Kardashians. Id love to see this work out for Khloe though because I think she deserves happiness.