Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Music: Mary J Blige-Said & Done; Keri Hilson; R. Kelly


I meant to post this on Monday when I got it, but I forgot. I was soooo excited to hear new music from MJB, that nothing else mattered. I know! I know was being selfish.


I have not heard if 'Said & Done' made the Mary's new album, Stronger, that is set to drop in November, but it is from one of her studio sessions! Shouts out to Ryan Leslie for producing this track. It sounds like that vintage Mary.


Listen: Said & Done

Marques Houston decided he wanted to make a remix to Keri Hilson's slow dance, but no one asked him. Not even Keri, herself. On Twitter, she even made clear that there is no "official" remix.



Im super excited about R. Kelly's music that he has been putting out. Speaking of-he did a remix to Wayne's 'Every Girl'!

No comments: