Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Urban Quickies: Weezy on Groupies; Diddy Making Moves; Kanye Goes Off

Weezy talks about one of his craziest Groupie experiences:

247HH MTV2 Wild Tour Stories: Lil Wayne Extended Cut from MCM on Vimeo.



I guess it's clear that Kanye has NOT gone to rehab! He is still wildin' out (shout out to Nick Cannon, lol). Kanye was on hand for one of Common's recent benefit concerts in LA, and went off over some Chicken (he definitely black). Here is what VIBE is reporting:

The rapper was allegedly upset over his not being offered food while in the dressing room backstage. After spotting a man eating chicken, West blurted, “Why wasn’t I offered chicken? You want me to perform for free, [and] everyone is eating… why am I not eating?” When the waitress explained that he never asked for food, ‘Ye yelled, “Well, I’m asking now!”. After receiving chicken, he allegedly proceeded to take a bite and then throw the rest in the trash. Meanwhile, the rapper’s beau Amber Rose, stood silent, while other celebrities backstage watched in awe.

I can't believe Amber just sat there and didn't say anything. She sure is showing how much she cares about her man...letting him make a fool out of himself!

Diddy has officially left Atlantic Records as an artist, and moved over to Interscope. At this time, his Bad Boy label is still on Warner Music Group.
I had started some previous business relationships with Jimmy Iovine. We had a great chemistry with each other. When I sat down with Julie [Greenwald, Atlantic COO] and told them that I had an interest to go sign with Jimmy and they didn’t make it rough for me. Lyor [Cohen, WMG Chairman] and Julie were nice enough to let me get my [Bad Boy] name. I was able to take the name over to Interscope and to still in stay in business with them. I am not abandoning any of my artists over there, I still have that imprint. But all my future recordings, including my recording contract, that will be at Interscope Records.”


Peep Diddy kicking it with Jimmy Iovine (the boss over at Interscope)

I think when Diddy saw The Game, he got scurred!

No comments: