Thursday, April 9, 2009

T.I. Re-Stacks His "Paper"


T.I. has announced plans to re-release his multi-platinum Paper Trail album as he prepares for his prison sentence by next month.


The rapper-turned-actor will treat fans with new music and possibly new guest appearances.


T.I. said the project will include five additional songs acknowledging he has a number of tracks he's already recorded to choose from including leaked early collaborations with The-Dream and Ciara. He also has a Kanye West verse.

"I'm still in the process of picking the songs," T.I. said in an interview. "But I'm also still recording. I'm able to record any time, through the best of times and through the worst of times, I'm still able to record. It may change the sort of song you do, but you never can tell. You never know until that moment gets there."

No comments: