Friday, April 24, 2009

Dawn & Diddy Get 'Dirty' On Train Ride


I have to admit, I am HIGLY upset with the Finale of Making The Band 4 that came on MTV last nite. I was hosting the premiere of Beyonce's Obsessed last nite in Towson, and rushed home to catch the 11pm showing. When I saw it, I was why? EVERYTHING about the finale pissed me off.


Anyways....Diddy did announce that he would like all of the girls of Danity Kane out of their contract so that they can pursue their own endeavors (who cares, really?). The only one to stay-Dawn. She and Puff have created a new group, Dirty Money.


"I'm in a group called, Dirty Money. It's another girl and Puff and me," Dawn revealed. "Her name is Keelena. She's a writer. She's amazing. She's wrote for every person you could ever imagine and now he's giving her the opportunity. It's not a background [situation] where it's two girls in the back. We're singing on all the joints. It's very different then what you're used to. It's a different thing. You're going to be proud of it."



And with the new group, comes a new look as we see Dawn rocking a new cut.


"You know, that's Puff, that ain't a Dawn decision," she said of her new look. "Puff is about fashion forward, moving forward in fashion and going a different way. Danity Kane was a very different journey and this is a whole new aspect on music so the transition is this. I get to live way bigger, sing bigger, have a different swagger. It's way more fun. It's way looser 'cause that's Puff."


3 comments:

Ps8612 said...

It was Puff who decided on Dawn's hair? It's cute and all, but I'm already not liking it if he's making decisions on HER OWN hair! :-/

Bomblyric said...

Darn her...WHY DID D.WOODS look like Puff came in the middle of them getting done up and told the hairdresser to stop bc he wasn't paying her any more? and those pants COULDN"T be stretched ANYMORE. I couldn't hear anyone else talk the whole night over the screams of her thighs wanted free and her scalp protesting

Yum! said...

I love Dawn and I wish her well in all of her endeavors. The same with Aundrea. I can't wait to hear something from TLTTP. I know it's gonna be nice. Too bad D and Aubrey who fought so hard to go solo finally got their wish. They went from having an international platform/audience, sell-out concerts, 2 #1 and platinum selling records, their own weekly tv show, and an opportunity to write and produce on their platinum selling records to just trying to stay relevent by "trying" to sell $5 mixtapes (actually she's giving them away) and posing butt nekked in Playboy. WOW!!! What a downgrade!!!