Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kanye & Amber; Kanye & Nike; Kanye & Guru...Kanye, Kanye, Kanye!


Okay, let's see-where do i start first?


Word on the street is that since Fashion Week is over, so is the passion between Kanye West and Amber Rose? Word is that Amber has been complaining to her homegirls that things are getting boring now that the "chase" is over. Apparently, she doesn't like that Kanye used to wake her up and say, "I'm ready to have sex."





You give a n*gga an inch, and he will take a mile. Ye' dropped the Air Yeezy's with Nike, and know he thinks he could be one of the best sportswear designers in the world -- if Nike would just give him a chance. He tells Complex magazine, "I'm going to keep coming up with ideas, but I do want to state in black and white that somebody needs to give me a [freaking] chance... If Nike gave me the opportunity to be in there creating...I'm not saying that I think I'm the best designer in the world, but what I'm saying is that I think I can become that." West says the situation reminds him of when he was first trying to establish himself as a rapper. "I feel like when I was trying to get a record deal and nobody would sign me. And yeah, I could put out an album independently, but without that Def Jam machine, I wouldn't be able to get to a point where I could do the Glow in the Dark Tour."




In more Ye' news, GURU Beverage Co. who develops 100% natural and organic drinks has joined forces with Kayne West. Reportedly the two will collaborate and create a new product inspired by Kanye West’s own personal artistic vision. The new product is expected to make its grand launch later this year in the U.S. and Canada and will coincide with the company’s “Clean Energy for Dirty Minds” campaign.
Plus, you know Kanye West did 'South Park' right? Well, sorta! Watch: I'm A Gay Fish

No comments: