Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maxwell Is Back!



I won't say I am happy, but some folks are happy as hell that Maxwell has decided to return to the music scene. The R&B crooner hasn't dropped anything for 8 years.

“I’ve been making music for myself. I’ve been looking at the landscape. You know, the industry’s changed so much,” Maxwell acknowledged. “To be totally honest … I felt disenchanted. I felt, in some ways, the industry’s preferential treatment.”


His brand new album, BLACKsummers’ night, which will be released in three discs over three years. The first part of the trilogy drops on July 7.


The first single, Pretty Wings, has already made its way to the radio.



Hear: Pretty Wings



See the video for Pretty Wings





Maxwell x Pretty Wings from Kvein on Vimeo.




Picture courtesy of S2S Magazine

No comments: