Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rick Ross & Lil Wayne Send "Death" Warning


Rick Ross has announced an upcoming collaboration with Lil Wayne on his 50 Cent diss record "Valley of Death" from Deeper Than Rap.


While avoiding questions as to whether Weezy will offer verbal jabs at Fif, the "Boss" detailed his relationship with the rapper.


"I got a lot of respect and a lot of love, not only for Lil Wayne, but for Cash Money Records," Ross said in an interview. "Those were some of the few dudes that embraced me outside of the music long before the fame and fortune. I always felt it was genuine. Birdman and Slim been coming to Miami for years now...Anytime I called Wayne for anything, whether it's an album cut or remix, he was just there for me. 'Valley of Death,' that concept was just, that's really what it is...everyday I get up and live the life that I live." Ross'


"Valley of Death" song's first verse and music video were recently leaked online.



"Walk like a giant/ Talk like a tyrant," Ross raps, "Lord knows when I see this monkey I'mma be the devil/ Beat him 'cause I'm clever/ Beat him at whatever/ You never was a G n*gga...New York unified, down South love that/ When we got the shine, motherf*ckers where the love at/ Real n*ggas get money, better log on/ Think the game dead, imagine when your dawg gone/ Imagine when it's all gone/ When you fall off, it's only one to call on."




Published: Cyrus Langhorne

No comments: