Friday, July 10, 2009

Young Jeezy Spills Details On New Album

Being an inspiration from my hood to your hood, Young Jeezy is getting geared up for Thug Motivation 103.

Jeezy plans to pick up where he left off last summer.

Watch:


No date as to when the new album will drop. I'm thinking after he wraps up The Young Money Presents: America's Most Wanted Music Festival with Wayne, Drake, Soulja Boy, and Jeremih.

Jeezy recently made headlines after releasing "24, 23" which went at Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman.

"They say the club is off the chain," Jeezy raps in the song. "I'm on some Louie sh*t today then some Gucci Mane. This n*gga still on my d*ck, they like some groupies, man. Can't keep they lips closed, they worse than coochie man. And that fruity lookin' stupid like some Coogi man. Let you trick me off these streets, you must be stupid man...Tell him this ain't what he want, not to bust no, but between me and you, I think the boy slow....They say the club is off the chain, straight shots to the heads, them some Juice Man...Ask the real n*ggas in the city who got the juice man. This n*gga talkin' about the work but what he do man. Y'all know these n*ggas really clowns and I'm the truth man."

No comments: