Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twista Joins The Game and Questions Jay Z's 'D.O.A'


I thought Twista was better than that. He has gone and let The Game's rant on Jay Z pump his head up! He doesn't Ron Browz (jump out the window) on Jay Z, but he is definitely sitting on the edge.


SOHH

"I like using it," Twista said in an interview. "Really, I like the sh*t! But look, I love the Jay song too. I respect the Jay song for what it is, and he definitely put a mark to it. But, I still feel that's a sound -- like a new sound that artists use in music today that to me really complements the era that we in as far as how far we came with technology. Everybody on some space sh*t now. The autotune to me that represents that ol' space vibe or that futuristic vibe. So I kinda like it. Now as far as what he saying about it, is like man, I'ma just tell you the truth, I'm one of them cold n*ggas. He ain't talkin' about me, so I can do as much autotune as I wanna do. I'll kill these n*ggas."

Maybe Twista said this because his album Category F5 dropped, and he needed some more publicity? By saying this, that would give him more time to shine in that fading light for him? Maybe!

No comments: