Friday, July 17, 2009

The Game Gets Dropped!!!!

See what happens when you mess with the Queen B! And no, I dont mean Lil Kim. I'm talking about Ms. Beyonce!

The Game dissed Beyonce in 'I'm So Wavy' while taking shots at Jay. A few days, later, The Game apologizes to B.

"That wasn't no real diss or nothing, that was just like pop shots, messing around in the studio. Dropped a little something for the streets...When I took that little shot at Beyonce, I basically was just freestyling and she just got hit. I ain't even gonna break none of this stuff down or none of that, I was just coming straight off the dome. That Beyonce line just came right out. I didn't necessarily mean to go at Beyonce, I got beef strictly with your boy Jigga Man...Everyone loves Beyonce, I hop on the stage to diss Jay-Z, Hov, Jigga Man so if you know about the art of hip-hop and you know what freestyling is, then you know sh*t just comes outta your mouth...It sounded like I called Beyonce a h*e. I did call her a h*e but I did not mean to call Beyonce a h*e. I don't know where she's been or who she's been with."

Since then, The Game said his sponsorship deal with Polo got messed up!



But wait, who knew that The Game had an endorsement deal with Polo? Clearly, I didn't get that memo!

No comments: