Tuesday, July 28, 2009

U.I.3 Player: Chris Brown-She Do It On Me



Chris Breezy just seems lost now with his music! He is definitely searching for his next hit. Ive received a couple of his songs that leaked, but none of them are giving that WOW that I'm looking for from him. I support Breezy 110%...But, you be the judge?





Hear: Chris Brown-She Do It On Me



I ain't gonna lie, before I listened to the "She Do It On Me' song, I thought it was a confession as to what Riri did to him on that "mystery" night. Im just sayin'....



Other Chris Brown Leaks.....tell me what you think!

Hear: Chris Brown-Shine For Me

Hear: Chris Brown-ABC

In other Breezy news, it was rumored that him and Rihanna had a secret rendezvous over the weekend. She is denying that anything happened.

Rihanna’s rep told press, “This was a coincidence. She’s stayed there before as have thousands of people.”

No comments: