Monday, July 6, 2009

She Got That Glow! Pics From Diddy's All-White Party

A pregnant Lauren London (a la Weezy) was spotted at Diddy's White Party in L.A.!






Even pregnant, LL is a BADDDDD chick!



I see that Ciroc in the back, I hope she wasn't sippin' on any of that.

Check out more pics from Diddy's All-White Party: PeepThis PeepThis PeepThis Peep This PeepThis Peep This Peep This Peep This Peep This!

I have to say EVERYONE looked GREAT! I'm a little lost as to why Teyana Taylor was all up in Chris Brown's ear! Let me find out she tryna push up? I doubt it, because they like the SAME thing-Hell-O!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol @ they like the same thing...that's soo wrong! nah, they're not together. she said he's single. anywho - i need some of that ciroc & lemonade!!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid271521316?bctid=28441713001

this ad makes it look SO good