Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bow Wow On His Way To Having Another Breakdown


Just a few months ago, Bow Wow had a little meltdown outside of 92Q in Baltimore. He was scheduled to do an interview on Off The Hook radio but couldn't make it in due to his break-down on his tour bus according to his camp.


Just last week, Soulja Boy had a little break-down and shared it on his Twitter acct.

Now, Bow Wow isn't sound to stable.

In his own Twitter update, Bow revealed boredom with life, being that he's seen so much, so soon. He says his fame and success has made his depressed more than its made him happy.

"Man I be gettn bored wit life. I wish I neva did and seen err thang so soon," the rapper wrote on Tuesday (July 7). "I have nuffn to look forward 2. I’m down more than I am happy."


Before signing off, his last two tweets read: "In a dark place! Goodbye."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Poor Bow Wow... I mean I can understand how he feels... Look at MJ.