Friday, July 17, 2009

Hip Hop Outing


N.O.R.E. is reopening the case of hip-hop's gay rapper. Man this never-endeding investigation has been going on since Roswell and the damn aliens! WE already know that their are alot of homosexuals in the music business. They just chose not to put their business out there. Honestly, who cares?

Recently, N.O.R.E. did an interview with Vlad TV, and revealed he knows the identity of a "gay"said rapper. Nore is cool with gay rappers so he won't out the guy.


"I have recorded, not with people who are openly gay, but people who are closet gays. I've got songs, you know, Google it. I'm positive I have worked with a gay rapper. There is [a successful gay rapper out now] and he won't get me to say the name. Once he's a success story to the point where he can't be stopped, then yeah, he's gonna come out the closet... It's not a big secret, everybody is gonna be like, 'Oh yeah, I knew that.'"

No comments: