Friday, January 15, 2010

Urban Vids: David Banner & 9th Wonder, Gucci, Plies, Ellis & Legin

I haven't taken time to listen to Gucci's album, but I LOVE this song, Lemonade. Here is the video:


What is he really talking about?? *straight face*

Plies is my goon, but he lost me with this 'Medicine' song featuring Keri Hilson. Maybe I should watch the video, and maybe I will feel a little different.


Let's go behind the scenes with David Banner & 9th Wonder-Death of A Popstar


Here is Sade's 'Soldier of Love' video...I still can't get with it.


Omarion-Speedin'




I had to post this video. It's from 2 of my friends I've known since Elementary school. They are making their debut in the music/video industry! Check out Hardcore by Ellis & Legin

If you like or you just want to support, download their album, Here

No comments: