Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ray Lewis-Be Your Own Person


Ray Lewis has played for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL) since 1996. Lewis has been selected to eleven Pro Bowls and been named an Associated Press All-Pro eight times. He won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2000 and 2003; he was the sixth player to win the award multiple times. He was also the second linebacker to win the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award and the first linebacker to win the award on the winning Super Bowl team.

In other words, Ray Lewis is THAT dude!

He recently was a Celebrity Blogger on Global Grind and wrote about "Being Your Own Person":

I mentor tons of people. Young, old, woman, man because I feel like we all have a duty to give back to our world. Nothing is greater than the power of influence. I listen, share my thoughts, and give advice to the best of my ability to my mentees. I've been through alot and have grown from all my experiences. It has shaped me to be the person I am today- strong, determined, resilient, and it has strengthened my faith in God's plan.
To read the entire post, log onto Global Grind

No comments: