Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bmore Prepares To Say Goodbye To Neke !!!!

Neke announced on Thursday (January 28) that Friday would be her last day on the air at 92Q Jams! Having been on 92Q for over 10 years, this will be another lost to the airwaves.




Neke first started at 92Q doing Nights. She rolled thru the city doing the "Cell Phone Check-in," the "Roll-Call," the infamous "Cypha", and the Booty Call!. In 2003, Neke moved to Midday's where she continued to hold down the #1 spot for her daypart.

Neke released a statement today saying:
"I love B-more like I was born and raised in the city. I literally grew up on 92Q-Personally and career wise! With that said, I have to grow as a Program Director so I’m fortunate to have the opportunity. God has truly blessed me so keep me in your prayers and I’ll be watching from down the street.


Neke is now the Program Director at Radio One DC's, WKYS!

No comments: