Monday, January 11, 2010

Danger Says Ray J Gay; Brandy Claps Back



This whole Danger circus is getting out of control. She recently lost custody of her child, so now I guess she feels she has nothing to loose.

I guess we should have seen this coming when she threatened Ray J, Nick Cannon and Mariah the other day. She said she was going to put Ray J on blast, and from the sounds of her recent interview, shots have been fired.

Listen to what Danger said about Ray J's sexuality and which male rapper he's been sleeping with.







I hoonestly dont believe that Ray J is messing with YoungBuck! I don't see that, now another male-I don't put it past him. No Shade!

Ray J is denying the allegations. See what he had to say to TT Torrez when he called in to her radio show-Here

Brandy isn't buying her brother dating men though. She tweeted about it:



Uh oh...B-Rocka is clappin' back at Danger. Brandy being gangster...yea right!

Brandy Screenshot spotted @NecoleBitchie

No comments: