Friday, December 4, 2009

Say What?????




It seems that artist/entertainers are using Twitter more and more to say how they really feel!

When Hamburgerlar aka The Dream got snubbed when his album, Love vs Money, wasn't nominated for Album of The Year, he went straight to Twitter.

GRAMMY Isnt it FUNNY THE BEST ALBUM OF 2009 DIDNT GET ANOMINATION for the second year strait. LOVE VS MONEY GOT NO NOMINATION the last time this happen i had LoveHate out and in the category had written the singles on three of the... Albums ,This time once again ive written on two of the albums ,jamie and B and no Nomination on a whole album of of the shit that got....those albums considered in the first place. I AM BOTHERED KNOWING THAT THIS IS THE PATTERN OF a DYING industry not because of what was.....but what wasnt when i know clearly MY ALBUM BLONG there period......maybe its my label, maybe its just my ass kissing skills arent up.......to par ,whatever i helped change the sound into what the sound is and my peers vote against me on purpose to denie me the opprtnty .........but call first thing to get a Record. SAD. i wish this on no one else thats probably why we can live in a society and vote people to.......offices where they dont belong because a group of ignorant voters will elect a ignorant person. STOP THE HATING ASAP........................AND this aint NO KANYE SH*T..... and yes i am B*TCHIN."




Earlier today, Tila Teqila tweeted that Rihanna has HERPES!

Wow, I'm sorry girlfriend, but you were cool until u decided to open up your mouth about me so I have no choice(Hear Rihanna's interview where she talks about Tila and Tiffany Evans). Everyone in the entertainment industry knows, you just do not fuck with Tila Tequila and think you can get away with it! Even Perez Hilton knows that(that's another inside story I have about him & myself, but I will post about that in another blog).

So everyone, yes.....I heard from legit sources, that is the HUGE SECRET our prestine, perfect little Princess RiRi, the "IDOL" has been hiding from the media. A very close source of mine, who works in the same legal camp as Rihanna, has told me that the reason why Rihanna wasn't speaking out about the CHRIS BROWN incident is because there was a catch 22 in it. Rihanna has herpes, and....well......I don't wanna put anyone else on blast, but Rihanna has herpes and gave someone else herpes that she had slept with.

My sources are very legit, and they work in Rihanna's legal camp, and that is how I know! SO RIHANNA HAS HERPES, STD'S & WAS SCARED TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT CUZ SHE DIDN'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT SHE HAS HERPES AND INFECTED SOMEONE ELSE WITH IT! BAD RIHANNA!



Soulja Boy's tatts (are you kidding me) came under fire after last night's show where Chris Brown brought him on stage. Appearantly, Soulja Boy got on stage, took his shirt off and there were no tatts!

"Just to clear it up b4 it goes any further," Soulja Boy wrote Friday (December 4). "All the tats on my body are 100% REAL I guess the lights were to bright at the [Chris Brown] concert..But thanks for the promo Mediatakeout! :)"

No comments: