Friday, December 18, 2009

Say What????? Scrappy On Diamond; Bow Wow Fires Management, and more!



Lil Scrappy is finally talking (if you will) about his relationship with former Crime Mob member, Diamond. During an interview with XXL Magazine, he says:

"That's my best friend, man; I don't have no real friends like that," he revealed in an interview. "[She's] the only one I can talk to before I go to sleep. We don't tell people much about this joint because it's private. We have problems here and there... 'Cause too many men's be looking at her and too many woman's be looking at me and that's a problem. [Laughs] ...We fittin' to do a Mr. and Mrs. Smith package, with a mixtape coming out first then an album. A DVD might come out with the album."

Not to be disrespectful Scrap, but honestly don't nobody care. Kay, Kay Kayyyy




Appearantly Bow Wow isn't too happy with his management team. Via Twitter on Thursday, he vented:

"In one of those 'please dont f*** with me moods' today. Im firing all managers! Im taking the ray allen approach! Im managing myself. Who knows me better than me? I know this game very well...chilling with my aunt ant and @guesswhojus booking studio for the next 2 months...Just got off the phone with -->@realwizkhalifa we bout to do something major! look out for it."

I've known Shad since he was a kid...get it together homey! Your starting to look like an attenion whore seeker. Imjussayin...




During a recent stop at MTV studio's, Trey Songz was asked about this 'D.O.A' "diss" to R. Kelly.

“It wasn’t a beef,” Trey smiled. “It was me telling R. Kelly to take the damn Auto-Tune off his voice, which he did on his album. His album is good.”


Trey either way you look at it, it's a diss!

No comments: