Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chris Brown Continues To Be Blackballed By Retailers


Even after Friday's vent on Twitter how retailers aren't stocking his cd, Chris Brown has witnessed the hate in person.

Via Twitter, he expressed what happened during his tour stop in Conneticut on December 12th.


"JUST WAS AT WALMART IN wallingford CT,844 north colony.. the didnt even have my album in the back... not on shelves, saw for myself. We talked to the managers and the didnt even know anything. wow!!! but they had alicia keys album ready for release for this tuesday comin. the manager told me that when there are new releases its mandatory to put em on the shelves.. BUT NO SIGN OF #GRAFFITI. BS no disprespect to alicia at all.. just givin an example to whos album is loaded and ready to go next week."

This is really starting to piss me off. These stores who are not stocking his cd, are DEAD wrong. I feel bad for Chris. He is doing the best he can to show that he is sorry and trying to make things better, and these lame ass stores are blackballing him. I don't know if Chris management can do a lawsuit for this, but if they can, they need too. Yall already know I am Team Breezy. The label had sent me his album, but I am going out to buy 3 copies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u phuckin serious kelston. You look real good THINKING he can sue somebody for not selling his cd in "their" store...SMH What has he done ..said im sorry, which wasnt believable, maybe only to those attracted to him....He's a clown and needs to sit down for awhile then come back.....not to mention lets not act like he makes hits, or sells hella cds....

Anonymous said...

this lil temper trantrum he's having is not a good look.......hes proven to everybody he hasnt changed.