Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rihanna Goes Topless For GQ

As much as I don't care for her....let alone her performances, but the girl is bad. Plus, I guess when she takes her top off, does anything else really matter?


Rihanna poses topless in a new cover for GQ Magazine’s January Issue.

From reading the interview online, here are a few excerpts from the interview:

She didn’t graduated from high school
No. I wanted to. I just got really busy.

She does not have herpes
It’s a f*cking scar. On my lip. That’s there every day of my life. At first I was like, Are you serious? First I thought people were gonna definitely know that that’s not…But when I read it, and I see that people just buy into that…Like, the minute they see it, it forms something in their head.

There’s is alot more she probably wants to say about the assault incident but can’t
I never blamed myself, but I wondered what, what did I do to provoke it?…

….I didn’t call 911. No. I know everybody thinks I did, but it was someone else…It was…



She feels misunderstood
They just don’t understand me. I just think people straight up don’t know who I am; they just know what I look like, they know the idea of me. But—they’ll learn more this time, because now I let my guard down, and I’m more comfortable just being myself. That’s exactly what I want to be. And even on the album, you definitely get a gist of my personality.

Was her photoshoot over the top for L.A. Reid?
At one point L.A. Reid came into the shoot, and he was like, “Rihanna, put some f*cking clothes on!”

How do you ever trust again?
I can trust. I mean, I don't like to stereotype; I believe everybody's an individual. You can't judge someone based on someone else's actions. There are people in the world who will love you and people in the world who will hurt you, and there are people in the world who will do both.

Do you think a man who does something like that can change?
Absolutely. Yeah. Some of them won't change and some of them will—but you know, very few of them change.





If you ask me, it looks like she trying to make up for lack of sales....imjussayin...

No comments: