Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yung Joc Gets Released From Label; DJ Disses Him


After months of going back and forth with Block Ent and Bad Boy, Jasel "Yung Joc" Robinson, is a free agent.

During a recent interview with Ballerstatus, Joc talks departure from his label, the album Grind Flu, lessons learned, and more!

BS: So what's going on with the whole label situation for you?


Yung Joc: I just got my release and one of the terms of the release was a defamation clause, so honestly, I can't really talk about it too much. I've been released, severed the business ties. May God bless them and their regime, but I'm doing my own thing now.


BS: So what's in the future for you as far as labels and future releases?


Yung Joc: I'm actually in negotiations right now with a few labels. I just choose not to call out the different entities. Things are looking very good, God is very good. When I was going through this whole thing with the Bad Boy/Block situation, I didn't know what the other side was going to be. I didn't know if there was going to be light on the other end. I was hopeful, but it's actually working out for the best. I ain't mad, nobody's mad right now, everything is good.


To read the entire interview with Yung Joc, Peep This!


In the meantime, have you heard the "diss" record that Yung Joc's former DJ, Dj Blak, did against him? I don't even know if I wanna call it a diss because it's stupid. You really don't know what he is saying! I would definitely say this diss is an EPICFAIL!!!!


No comments: