Thursday, November 5, 2009

If You Missed It: Rihanna's 'Good Morning America' Interview, pt. 1



As I sit back and watch this, this morning....once again I do feel sorry for what Rihanna went through. My heart cries out for her, as well as Chris Brown. At the same time, I do question as to why Rihanna waited until now to speak out. It is opening up wounds for people who started to forgive Chris. Is this some promo work for the new album. I know folks are questioning why Breezy is doing all of these interviews as well, but I feel that he is doing it because he is fighting for his career! Yes, he is doing the MTV interview but we don't know when he recorded the interview. MTV could be playing this now to boost ratings! I wish them both the best, and hope that they both learned from this mistake. I hope others in a similar situation, young or old, get help to stop domestic violence.

Part 2 will air tomorrow nite on 20/20!

No comments: