Monday, November 23, 2009

If You Missed It: 2009 AMA's Performance Recap

For some reason, I was HYPED about the American Music Awards last night, but when they started they HYPE turned into boredom! Yet, it still gave me good items to do Twitter Commentary on, lol.

Janet....Ms. Jackson if you nasty opened the 2009 American Music Awards:


Jay Z and Alicia Keys performed 'Empire State of Mind' without any interruptions:


You know with her album dropping in 2 days, Ms. Rihanna was going to show up and show out! This morning, I'm still waiting for her to 'show out'!


I'm still LOST as to why Jennifer Lopez performed! I'm sure she still wondering "how in the hell did I fall"? She played it off though!


Alicia Keys performed 'Sleeping With A Broken Heart'-shout out to the set of 'In Living Color' that she borrowed! She should have got J-Lo to come out and be a Fly-Girl.


This definitely had to be my FAVORITE part of the show...and not just because of Mary, well it was! BUT-BUT, she is the only performance I REALLY enjoyed!


Eminem & 50 Cent took the stage last night as well. Is it me or did Em's performance look like it was previosuly recorded?


Why did Timbaland's stylist set him up with that little azz jacket on during his performance with Nelly Furtado?


After seeing Lady Gaga's performance...I am convinced that something is REALLY wrong with her!


Ms. Whitney Houston may not be able to perform like she used too, but she does a damn good job trying!

No comments: