Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snoop Dogg On Lil Wayne: "If Nigg*s Feel Froggy, Leap!

It seems like someone is always getting words TWISTED and trying to keep something going!



In Snoop's new song, Protocol, he raps "Gangsta don't kiss, we get old and die rich," Snoop raps. "I smoke 'til I'm sleep, crush these n*ggas with my fist/Your daddy was a cowards, you's a son of a b*tch/So back to the block with the infra-blue chip/We hit licks and gang bang, you on some T-Pain sh*t."

After hearing that, folks that the Snoop was dissing Lil Wayne.

During his recent visit to Shade 45's Lip Service with Angela Yee, Snoop cleared up miscommunication that there may be!


"A song about who?," Snoop questioned radio personality Angela Yee. "I don't call n*ggas' names out, you know me babygirl, I'm Snoop Dogg. You ever heard a song I got called 'Pimp Slap' where I went after Suge Knight? If I got any issues, I go after a n*gga's motherf*cking head. I'm not finna shoot at your shoes or shoot at the spot where your baby mama at, I'm finna take your motherf*cking neck off. I don't have problems with no rappers, that was me speaking in general, so if a n*gga feel offended, or feel froggish, leap motherf*cker. Now that's where I'm at with it, so, I never make diss songs, I make hit songs. I'm Snoop Dogg, I've been in it too long. I'm Uncle Snoop."


Well, there you have it folks! Nothing to see here folks! Any questions?

No comments: