Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chris Brown Responds To 'Haters,' Defends His Choice of Spandex!

Man, folks just wont leave my boy Chris Breezy alone!

Earlier this week, the album cover for Graffiti made its debut online, and folks had a field day!



Via Twitter, Breezy tweeted:


"Who cares if my pants r fitted. its called fashion. Im so tired of closed minded people. Im 100% comfortable wit my sexuality. Im a grown man!"

If im not mistaken...I did my research, and the "graffiti" logo at the bottom resembles the animation from Paula Abdul's 1998 "Opposites Attract" video.

"My fashion isnt limited to baggy azz jeans and fitted caps.. i did that in 05. Cmon son. Hating is so lame.." Brown tweeted in his defense.

Go ahead Chris, wear what you wanna wear. People are always going to have something to say! Let them talk!

No comments: