Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ummmm..Are You Two Having Babies Or Not?


Last week, several sites reported that Jay Z said that him and Beyonce are ready to start their own 'La Familia'! But, according to B-"that's not it"!!!

During an interview, B shared, “It’s not time for that yet. But definitely there will be a time. I want to be a great mother, the kind of mother that I have. I want the same bond that I had with my mom and that would be enough for me. Adding,”The security and love I feel being in a relationship, a marriage, it’s absolutely incredible. Incredible.”

My question is-Who's lying?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay is 40, of course he wants to have kids.
Question if Beyonce told Jay before the wedding that she wants no kids the next 10 years?? lol lol

Honestly, Jay is fly, has money and ladies love him. Why stay with the crazy Knowles fam? Jay doesnt need bey. jay has lots of friends... while Bey, well i have never seen her with friends. lols

Move on Jay!