Friday, November 13, 2009

Beanie Sigel To Jay 'The Kid Is Yours'

We didn't have to call Maury Povich on this one....Beanie Sigel is telling it all!

Beanie Sigel and 50 Cent released their collabo, I Go Off, at midnight!

Now, lets rewind to when all the hoopla was coming out about Jay Z and this chick from Trinidad that Jay Z had got pregnant, and paid the chick off!






To this day, Jay Z has denied that he has a child...the boy looks like Jay, and everything. We even have Jay Z the benefit of the doubt. If he did have a child, who would really know? Beans-his boy right?

Well, in 'I Go Off' which we already know, is Beans taking shots at Jay Z. You h ave to read thru the lines a little bit.

Beans raps, "My gucc los light up the ground when I step/Beat It/ The kid ain't mind. I contest"...Beans is saying Jay Z is saying the kid ain't his, but he contest...meaning, your lying. I know it's yours!

Hear it for yourself! Download/Listen: I Go Off

And then 50 Cent going off on Jay Z at the end is hilarious! Curtis was just waiting for this oppurtunity and now he is eating it up!

**Shouts out to DJ Rod Madd Flava**

No comments: