Monday, October 5, 2009

Urban Quickies: T-Pain, Shawnna, Gucci, and more!

Here is the video for 'Wasted' by Gucci Mane feat. Plies


All I'm going to say off is 'Officer Down'! When i saw this, all I wanted to say was "Rickyyyyyyyyyy"! Shout out to Boyz In The Hood.


SOHH is reporting that DTP's own Shawnna has left Ludacris' label, and signed to T-Pain's 'Nappy Boy'!
While performing at an Illinois homecoming event, Pain broke the news to a crowd of fans.
"I decided to do it and I just signed somebody else from Chicago," Pain explained. "But I ain't go nothing else to say. Let's go." Following his statement, Shawnna appeared on the stage as they both performed a quick song together.




But wait! I'm lost! I thought Shawnna and Luda was doing the 'Best of The Sexes' album! Not saying because they are too differently labels that they can't work together. It sounds like something popped off between the two?!?!?

No comments: