Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gucci Mane Goes At Jay Z

Man, folks are really getting in their feelings about this '09 MTV's Hottest MC's In The Game' list! To be honest, I dont understand why folks are taking it so seriously! Clearly, it can't be taken seriously anytime you leave Eminem off the list this year. NO ONE on that damn list even sold as many albums as he has!

Gucci Mane isn't a fan of Jay Z, appearantly. I don't think its any beef, but Gucci is feeling some type of way about 'The Greatest Rapper Alive'



I soooo don't get Gucci! I mean I get him, but it's NO WAY, I can see myself listening to a whole album of Gucci. Real Talk!

Now if Gucci doesn't agree with Jay coming in at Number 1-cool. I can understand that. Why couldn't he have been like Jadakiss, who in my opinion, should have made the list as well.

Kiss, who appeared on G Unit Radio, didn't diss any of the artist that made the list, but yet just blew it off.
"Yeah you know, I don't really get tied up with that," Kiss explained in an interview. "Everybody who's on that list, I'm on they list. Not to cut you off, I'll tell you what I liked. I liked 50's list, what he put about the n*ggas who made the list on This Is 50 [saying MTV's Top 10 is really them.] That was hard."

No comments: