Monday, October 12, 2009

Boy Stopppppp! Diddy Lying On Shyne!


When Diddy said he made a phone call or visited Shybe recently, I knew that something didn't seem right!


"It’s a blessing that [Shyne's] coming home. I spoke to him like a couple of weeks ago and he sounded like he was in good spirits. I know he can’t wait to get home. I know he is definitely going to heat the whole scene up. He was definitely one of talented young artists that I had the pleasure to work with. I’m quite sure he’s been using his time wisely and has some heat.”


Hopefully, it's not the "Heat" we were thinking about or the same "heat" that got him in trouble!

Still waiting to be released from Immigration to stay in the U.S. or be departed to Belize, Shyne tells Rolling Stone:

"I want it known that this supposed conversation is a figment of Sean Combs’ imagination. He never spoke with me, he never visited me nor would I ever accept a phone call or visit from him. The only way I would do either of those things would be if he stepped up and did the right thing for the victims of the incident.”


As an update, Shyne father has written a letter to New York State Governor Patterson asking him to pardon Shyne so that he is not deported back to Belize.

No comments: