Thursday, October 29, 2009

Recap: Jay Z's Blueprint 3 Tour & Pre-Party

So Tuesday, it was Roc Nation Radio on 92Q! 92Q Played Jay Z songs all day! Everyone was getting ready for the Blueprint 3 concert that night at the First Mariner Arena!

Before the concert jumped-off, 92Q had a Pre-Party for its listeners! Their was food from Culinary Innovations, DJ Ted Skola, and DJ Kenny K was giving your favorite Jay Z songs, and it was all hosted by Konan, Neke, and myself-Kels! Shouts out to Paula Campbell who stopped thru (and Im still asking her to "move"-you'll see in the video)! Special Thanks to Monique Davis and Atlantic Records!

Want to hear something crazy??? I was going to giveaway my Jay Z tix to a listeners (that's dedication and love)! To get my tickets, we kicked off a Jay Z Karaoke contest!



After the contest, it was time to go to the show...but first before the show started, I got a chance to go kick it with Jay Z and Beyonce. I'm not going to tell you about that story-it was kinda embarassing! How did I walk right past Beyonce and not realize it was her? lol. Pictures coming soon!

If you missed the show, here's some of what you missed!

No comments: