Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beyonce FINALLY Speaks On Kanye's VMA Rant


It was one of the "rants" heard around the world-the night that Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift acceptance speech at VMA's when Beyonce didn't win for "Single Ladies".

During a press conference when she accepted her Billboard 'Woman of The Year Award', B spoke on Ye's rants (Go behind The Scenes-Here)!

"Well, I knew his intentions, and I knew he was standing up for art; and he told me before, when they said the nominees, he's like, 'You have this award,'" Beyonce explained. "And when they didn't call my name he was, like, completely shocked. And when he walked on the stage, I was like, 'No, no, no!' and then he spoke, and I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no!' ... But in the end, it ended up being a great night, and Taylor Swift did get her moment -- and I didn't have to make an acceptance speech."
Meanwhile, Papa Knowles is being hit with another lawsuit.

Alexsandra Wright, who is due to give birth in December, has named Mathew Knowles as the father of her child.

According to TMZ.com, the 30-something is being represented by the top lawyer Neal Hersh, reports Contactmusic.
Papa Knowles might wanna call up the Rickey Smiley Morning Show to see if he can be apart of 'Paternity Test Tuesday'!

No comments: