Thursday, October 29, 2009

Teyana Taylor Talks Sex, DopeLips, and Chris Brown

Egypt recently sat down with Pharrell's protege', Teyana Taylor, out in L.A. They talked everything from her 'Dope Lips', her sexuality, to her relationship with Chris Brown!

Her Dating Chris Brown & Soulja Boy:


"Yeh I know. I mean No…no. Chris is my brother. I’ve always said that. People say a lot of things about me and I’m like I’m only 18. Really??? Is it that serious?"

Her Sexuality:


"People have said I was gay and all type of stuff. Yeh some bloggers, well not really bloggers, but the commenters have said that about me. How can I be gay if I’m still a virgin? The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe. I have a purity ring. The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If your laying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex. I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh (shaking her head no)".
Her DopeLips:



"I have a Lipgloss line coming out called “Dope lips.” We are still developing it but I’m excited because we have ‘Salute The Nude’ under the lipgloss line for all the girls who like nude colors. It will come in all different shades. The website is" http://www.dopelips.com/






Also in the interview, she talked about her writing company, plus her teaching Bible Study! Who knew? Read the entire interview at Egyptsaidso!

No comments: