Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You Mean To Tell Me......


....that Michael Jackson's body ain't in the ground yet? Are you kiddddddddddinnnnn' me?

In its release, the publicity firm Sunshine, Sachs & Associates said that Michael Jackson would be buried on August 29 at 10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, at Holly Terrace in the Great Mausoleum at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California. The release said the burial ceremony would be private and limited to the Jackson family and close friends, but that there would be nearby accommodations for the news media. (New York Times)


But why did they let this cat out the bag? I thought they didn't want to release this info so that folks wouldn't come to the site. I'm not so sold on this is where he will be. I think they telling us this to throw it off. Hell, to be honest, I don't think his body was in the casket at the funeral....Hell-O! All I know, if Thriller comes to life...Imma be no more good!

No comments: