Monday, August 3, 2009

Ne-Yo & Fiance Split?

Media-Takeout is reporting that him and his fiance' Tenille have thrown in the towel on their engagement.


I can't believe it! After all they've done together!



According to their source, the couple -- who were always together at red carpet events, and who were even rumored to have gotten secretly married a few months back -- have decided to separate.

"If this is true, I wonder what caused that break up ... could it have been another independent woman ... or a gentleman of the year????"


I'm definitely giving this story a side-eye! Im not sure if I believe this. I'll just make a call!

1 comment:

GL0 said...

LOL @ after all they've done together! haha.. i remember when that picture leaked (i thought it was staged to cover up gay rumors) but damn, this is crazy