Monday, August 17, 2009

Drake Has A Change Of Heart?


The canadian must have had a plate of humble pie!

Drake has apologized to Motown Records executive Sylvia Rhone after some unkind remarks he made in an interview with Fader. Still bitter after being passed over by the label, Drake said, "I went through Universal Republic because I don't [mess] with Motown, at all."

Drake also vents his frustrations on the track "Say What's Real," off his So Far Gone mixtape, rapping, "I've always been something that these labels can't buy / Especially if they trying to take a piece of my soul / And Sylvia be telling 'Tez, 'Damn, Drake fly' / And he just be like, 'Silly [expletive], I know.'"

But now Drake tells MTV, "For furthering the negativity, I can definitely say I apologize. I don't know [Rhone] personally to discredit her character. It's not the right thing to do."


Drake also talked about his recent collapse onstage. He blames the recent accident on his memory! Watch:

No comments: