Friday, August 7, 2009

Lady Gaga Has A Penis?


She must be Brazilian chick...you know what they say about them...that they are chicks with "*&%#'s"


EgyptSaidSo.com reported this:

There is a video floating around (I took it down) that sparked a swarm of controversy surrounding Lady Gaga’s sexuality. During her performance, she gets off the motorcycle and says ” I don’t think I have panties on”. You’ll get a peek of her manhood. Since the video surfaced, Lady Gaga has come forward and confessed to being a hemaphrodite (which means she has both male and female genitalia).


Here’s what she has to say:

Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal. (BOSSIP)

This is a tough pill to swallow…..but I’m glad that she’s so confident and comfortable with herself. Some may even say that she has the “Best of Both Worlds”. Notice I said “some”……but not me honey. It’s hard enough managing PMS, can u imagine managing morning erections too???

No comments: