Thursday, August 13, 2009

Charli Baltimore Is That You?



I remember the days when I was in love with some Charli Baltimore...I think it was that Chicken head red hair that did it for me!


But oh, how the mighty have fallen!
















Thisis50.com posted some pictures of Charli Baltimore at a car wash!

"Seen here in the green shorts, Charlie Baltimore has obviously gotten tired of being shelved by record labels and has decided to earn a few dollars. It could be for charity or it could be to have the lights turned back on at the house..who knows?"









1 comment:

VonniMediaMogul said...

Charlie Baltimore I'm assuming has been working as a Paralegal all these years since her career hasnt made it past mixtapes and one grammy nod? She is the perfect example of someone who just ALMOST made it with her musical career. No surprise to see this pic. And HOW the HELL do you release an album in 99 tht doesnt see stores til 2009? *baffled and confused face*