Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You Can Stop Ringing The Wedding Bells For Rosci...*side eye*


So its looks like there wont be a 106 and Wedding after-all.

It was rumored that Rocsi the co-host of BET's 106 & Park was engaged to Michael Misick, the millionaire former premier of Turks and Caicos and Lisa Raye’s ex-husband, are allegedly engaged.


Here's Egypt's report:

"Well, of course I reached out to Rocsi to congratulate her and find out if the rumor was true and she told me it was absolutely untrue and I believe her wholeheartedly. When a woman gets engaged (especially to a millionaire), thats not the kind of thing she’ll want to keep secret if you catch my drift."

See exclusive ''Egyptsaidso' pictures that still makes me think otherwise : Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3


Last time I check unless someone is a significant other or close family, you dont spend holidays with "just a friend". Check the dates on the pics!

No comments: