Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WTF? SPECTACULAR OF PRETTY RICKY SETS THE RECORD...STRAIGHT-NO...FORGET IT!

First off, I wanna say thanks to all of my supporters of the Urban Informer....including everyone who sends me info about artist, videos, new music, whatever-but at this point....I QUIT....I can't take this phuckery anymore!!! LOL....

I knew the first time I heard the name Pretty Ricky-them negroes ...how does Wendy Williams say it..."How U Doinnnn". With that being said, just watch below!

Im going on Vacation...and I want everybody to know I told you so. Ain't no back-peddling from this Spectacular AT ALL....Yall can act like you didnt know if you want too. You seem how them boys dance on stage. Why is it a suprise? I was told from a reliable source that this is one of the reasons that Pleasure P had to break off from the group. In the words of G.W. Bush-I'm outta here

Watch:

No comments: