Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sasha Fierce Not Helping The Recession


Beyonce says it might be time for a break once she wraps up her I Am....Sasha Fierce tour. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "My priorities are slowly changing. So after this tour I might be tired and want to take two years off. I've worked hard enough to be able to do that. I'm in a very good place." But don't get Bey wrong -- she's not complaining. "Any other woman who has to go to work and pick up the kids and make dinner -- that's way harder than what I have to do. At least I can say I'm taking two weeks off and really take two weeks off."


I guess she can take 2 years off.


According to reports over at Egyptsaidso dot com, Mrs. Carter is reportedly making people who are interested in attending her Las Vegas dates, buy their tickets AND book a two-night stay at the Wynn Hotel. Prices are ranging between $450 to $850 per person. For those who opt the hotel package, there are a limited number of stand alone tickets selling for $250, $500, $750 and $1000.

No comments: